- Developing students into global leaders through sustainable living practices integrated with values and ethics of caring for nature and the world around us.
- We believe in the process of Learning by Doing – a child needs to ‘touch’, ‘explore’, ‘learn’ and ‘enjoy’ to understand the world around him.
- In order to stimulate a child’s imagination, our vision is to provide opportunities for the child to grow and develop while reading, listening and playing.
- To provide good education and ensure that a child is able to hold her/his self esteem high and rub shoulders with the best of people.
- Focus on holistic development of global citizens of tomorrow and guardians of planet earth.
- Inspire each child with high standards of personal, intellectual and spiritual development.
- Create an enabling environment that is caring, creative and distinctive.
- Promote scientific temperament for high achievements and attain sustainability of development.
- Strive to make students confident and effective communicators ready for the future through self-motivation.
- Effective use of collaborative, competitive and innovative approaches.
- Practice inclusivity and effective counseling.